Artisan’s Contest XXXVI - Voting!

The Bastardly Summons was answered!

The Brazen Bastards Present: The voting thread for the 36th Artisan’s Contest on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 9. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

• Voting will close at 11:59 PM April the 12th, 2023 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone).

Once the votes are tallied we will post the results. Exciting things are brewing on Chaos Dwarfs Online, stay tuned for more contests!

Album of Images

Link to contest brief with prizes that are up for grabs!

Stunning job everyone and good luck!
-The Staff and The Bastards

12 Likes

Some very nice drawings there!
Heaps of inspiration

4 Likes

Horrific. Love it.

3 Likes

Always a good showing! I hope we see these transition to 3D at some point in the bastards project!

2 Likes

Nice entries, well done everyone!

3 Likes

Ha! Great entries! For this one, three jumped out instantly. Will think on it for a few days. Well done all!

2 Likes

Amazing, everyone of them is brilliant! Going to take some time to think on how to vote. Great job to all of the entrants.

2 Likes

Some very weird and wonderful chaos dwarfs here. I dont know where your heads are at…too many magic mushrooms for some i think!

3 Likes

My only regret is that I have but 3 votes to give. Well done everyone!!

4 Likes

Fantastic entries all round. Will have to think carefully about these! Just too few votes!

4 Likes

Awesome work all round :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Note (especially to those that have already voted) that a higher resolution version of #3 has just been fixed!

Anyone wishing to amend any votes need only reply to their PM with the Golden Hat account before the deadline.

4 Likes

Nice work on all entries, folks!

I had hoped to jump in on this last-minute after dad’s wedding, but plank deliveries and ski holiday in the mountains got extended.

5 Likes

Similar but different reason here.
I was lacking an idea for a motif worth painting for most of the time, and came up with one when it was already too late starting.

But nice entries @ everyone who made it. ^^

3 Likes

Congratulations to your old man!

3 Likes

Congrats to admirals dad!

Get married later in life!

Never too old to be miserable. :joy:

8 Likes

Just over a day to vote folks! Get your votes in before we’re all degenerately drooling over the Total War release!

4 Likes

My votes are in. Inspiring work, everyone!

5 Likes