Golden Hat XXXVII - Voting!

“Slice and dice!”

Warcolours Presents: The voting thread for the 37th Golden Hat competition on Chaos Dwarfs Online!

How to vote:
Please submit 3 numbers as votes by sending a PM to the @GoldenHat account (a special account all Staff members can access).

Each (more or less) anonymous entry is numbered ranging from 1 to 16. There is no need to specify which one you think is 1st, 2nd or 3rd. Simply list the three that you like and we will do the rest. You are not allowed to vote for yourself.

Please note that number 17 is a bonus entry. It was entered well ahead of time, but the first deadline extension came in the way of its inclusion into Brazen Bulletin #2. We came up with a compromise, where it can’t receive votes, prizes or medals (any votes cast for entry 17 will be discarded), but it will be entered into the annals of the Golden Hat Gallery as a participant in this contest.

Voting will close at 11:59 PM October the 3rd, 2021 EST (Eastern Standard Timezone). Once the votes are tallied we will post the results.

Album of Images

17 Bonus Entry (No votes or prizes)

Remember, this round there are lots of prizes up for grabs!

Great job everyone and good luck!
The Staff

10 Likes

omg im so happy i decided to stay out of it this time. amazing work

2 Likes

AGAIN… SO MANY ENTRTIES!

wow! these are great everyone! Thank you for making voting this difficult!

3 Likes

Seriously guys, this must the most competitive competition IN THE WORLD. Well done to all the entrants, going to be very hard to choose who to vote for.

4 Likes

Wow I usually smash out the first three votes in seconds - I’m honestly stumped this time - great ideas and awesome painting!!!

4 Likes

Jupp, I can only agree with above posters… A bit mindblown… :skull1:

3 Likes

Well … once again very cool entries! :cd1980: I still have no idea who to vote for! :thinking:

5 Likes

Awesome work CDO. This group is prolific and it shows in how the contest spans a wide variety from single models to large dioramas, and even armies! I have a few favorites, but this one will take a close look at all of the models to make final decisions. Well done! :hobkhan: :beer:

4 Likes

I am having a difficult time choosing…

5 Likes

:top1: and we’re supposed to choose between all those goodies?
:shock3: damn!

5 Likes

Always great entires on here…again, mind well and truly blown, now is the difficult bit of choosing just 3 :thinking:

3 Likes

Completely agree with everything everyone’s saying - the standard is sky high this time - well done to everyone, lurkers and chatbots alike!

2 Likes

Please, don’t stay out of it in the future. It’s all for fun, and all styles and skill levels are welcome. And don’t forget that by entering your entry will make it into the contest galleries, and you have a chance to win random draw prizes when we have those.

Don’t be intimidated. Dive right into it instead. :smiley:

4 Likes

Really impressive entries. The growing quality and quantity show this forum is growing from strength to strength.
Every entry brings something unique about it and some of them are pretty humorous-love it. I just hope those hobbos kill that giant space marine and bring balance to ye olde worlde.
Great job, I love the random prize too, brilliant idea.

3 Likes

Excellent. Many compliments to all participants :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Awesome work everyone gonna be a tough choice for my favourites.
Also as @Admiral said, please enter these competitions as everyone’s contributions helps build our amazing community here in CDO

4 Likes

This is incredibly hard. I’m going to have to come back to voting, for now I’m just trying to take it all in.

2 Likes

Same here, I’ll have to sleep on it before taking a decision. Good work y’all!!!

1 Like

@LaketideMiniatures es. I (we) all agree with Admiral. Don’t Not Enter just because some here are excellent painters. It hasn’t stopped me.

3 Likes

Do we also get a brazen broadcast discussing these excellent entries?

3 Likes